Scott L. Hoffeld, CEP is a Board Certified Environmental Professional with multiple areas of expertise including transportation, economic, environmental (NEPA), and land use planning. He holds a BA in Economics from LSU and an MS in Resource Management and Administration from Antioch New England Graduate School. Scott joins CSRS after a 9-year tenure with ARCADIS as Associate Vice President where he managed the company’s account with LADOTD and served as their Practice Area Leader for NEPA Processes. During his work history with ARCADIS, URS, and GEC, Scott has handled several high-profile projects including:
• EA for Cove-Nelson I-210 Interchange in Lake Charles
• Baton Rouge North Bypass Feasibility Study
• LADOTD Port Priority Program Applications and BCA
• Louisiana Transportation Center Siting Study for the Louisiana Airport Authority
• Kansas Lane Connector BCA for I-20 Economic Development Corporation
• EA for the Canal Bus/Streetcar Terminal Project, New Orleans Regional Transit Authority
Mr. Hoffeld will make immediate contributions on many of our current projects such as Isle de Jean Charles, University Avenue Corridor Planning Study, and the Calcasieu Parish Transportation Initiative. He is a tremendous asset to our economic development pursuits providing additional expertise in economic and transportation planning. Mr. Hoffeld serves as CSRS’ Transportation Planning Lead. He resides in Covington, Louisiana, with his wife, Molly, and has two daughters.